Day1 Phong Nha to Khe Sanh
We pick up you at 8am at your hotel . Ride on Western Ho Chi Minh Trail . Today have the chance to see Phong Nha national mountain and you see the REAL trail with its mind blowing , spectacular scenery –lost of jungle , waterfalls and villages of the Paco and Van Kieu minorities villages – walk around the village and you will explore how real custom of their villages…and Lunch on the way with amazing Vietnamese food.
After lunch we ride through the Sa Mu pass , picture of Pang Heng river , Lang Ho village , U Bo pass areas made famous in the American war .
Stay in Khe Sanh combat base .. dinner with local house and listen to the Vietnam war stories .
Days 2 Khe Sanh – DMZ and Vinh Moc tunnel – Hue City
Check out and ride to Visit Ta Con airport of US airports during the war , we ride on high way number 9 this scenic route is spectacular ride and takes us off round through the mountain the US Marines base . Camp Carroll . On the way we will stop for taking pictures of the :
* Rockpile and visit Truong son National cemetery a for burial ground for soldier who fought and died on the trail during Vietnam war .
Continue to highway number 1 . Visit BenHai river ( known as 17th Parallel and also the border line between North and South Viet Nam during the Vietnam war ) and Hien Luong Bridge (a symbol of division , expectations and the pain of loss , a historic witness of Viet Nam’s tragic but ultimately victorious )
After lunch we explore Vinh Moc Tunnels then we ride along the coatal line see Cua Tung Queen beach and Cua Viet Beach
* Then we stop at Quang Tri Old Citadel and Long Hung church which was a battlefield in 1972 between North and South Vietnam for 81 days and nights .
Then we ride to Hue city and we visit Hue Imperial and Thien Mu Pagoda.
Check in hotel and you have free time explore Hue City .
Days 3 Hue to Hoi an Via Haivan pass
After breakfast we Visit Tu Duc tomb. And continue ride on Highway 1 to visit the SAMPAN VILLAGE where people live on boat and earn their life from fishing on the biggest lagoon in Southeast Asia
– Swimming in the natural and cool ELEPHANT WATERFALL
– Ride up over the top of the Haivan mountain .This scenic route with a
spectacular ride and take us off the road through the mountain to see the Sea ‘N’ Cloud
– Sun bath at the CHINA BEACH which was nicknamed of “My Khe beach” in English by American and Australian soldiers during the Vietnam War
– See caves and temples on the MARBLE MOUNTAIN and many unique sculpture from marble on the mountain here
– Arrive to Hoi an – Tour end
The Price : 75 usd/ person / perday
Including : Big motorcycle – pefestional easy rider guide 10 – 15 year experience on road – all of entrance fees – Accomadation – Breakfast and Special Body protection gear ( very important for bike ride in Vietnam ) – insurance
Two night accommodation